Is a nail course right?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I applied for a nail course but not sure if right for me. I like the idea of being able to do nails but im really bad at art not creative and am really bad at painting nails. It going to cost a lot of money so i cant fail how hard is it?

I applied for a nail course but not sure if right for me. I like the idea of being able to do nails but im really bad at art not creative and am really bad at painting nails. It going to cost a lot of money so i cant fail how hard is it?

Very, you only need to read through the posts on here to see how many struggle, need further training and advice. Many think its a quick and easy thing to learn to make money. Its not. Unless you are fully committed and WANT to do it save your money and find something you're passionate about.

You don't need to be an artist, but you need to develop very good hand / eye coordination which typically takes several hundred hours of practice. In terms of difficulty, it is similar to learning to drive and requires both practical skills and theoretical knowledge.

But it is not rocket science and if you have the will and determination, you will manage to succeed.

Latest posts

Back