Freelance/holding clinics within salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sameeel

Reaction score
Im after a bit of advice :Love: I work from my home based salon but was wondering how do I approach salons/ health clubs etc about the possibility of holding a "Clinic" say one or two days per month for a pretty new product, thats fab so as to promote it more,?...

Ive heard of other beauty therapists holding say HD Clinics via FB and am intrigued...

Do any of you do this and how did you go about it, also what sort of terms seem to be the going rate etc?

Many Thanks :eek:

I would grab the bull by the horns. Go to the salon, speak to the manager and convince him or her that your product is absolutely fabulous. You will probably have to offer a free treatment for demonstration purposes and then either rent a room or a chair in the salon for the day or offer a hefty commission on each treatment they have booked in for you on the days you are there. This gives the salon staff the incentive to sell your treatment for you and get you bookings if they get a cut of the fee.

I would probably not offer rent and commission though, one or the other.
Hopefully someone with more experience will be along soon

Latest posts

Back