Freelance Nail technician and Spray tanner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulie

Reaction score
Hi Guys

First Post, hoping someone can help me

Starting out as a freelance nail technician and spray tanner next month, just as a sideline to my 9-5 boring desk job.

This might sound daft, but should I register as a business?

Any advice on how any freelancers on here got set up, would be gratefully received :)

Thanks P xxx

If I were you Id contact the varying agencys and ask them. I.E Revenues & Customs, the HSE and your local authoritys.. just to be on the safe side. You dont want to end up slapped with a fine :eek:

Best of luck.

:hug:

If I were you Id contact the varying agencys and ask them. I.E Revenues & Customs, the HSE and your local authoritys.. just to be on the safe side. You dont want to end up slapped with a fine :eek:

Best of luck.

My brother in law is self employed and his accountant has already agreed to take me on to his books, so the tax side is covered already for when I get going.

Hoping to get into a local hairdressing salon who has a spare room at the weekends for treatments and then do mobile on week nights.

Will call my local council and see what they say. Thanks, didnt think of checking with them

I wish you the best of luck hun :D

Latest posts

Back