French manicure polishes?...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering from your own experiences which french manicure polish you like the best?

Also ny of you used them from the high street ie rimmel etc? Or do you stick to professional polishes!

Thanks

Louise x

personal opinion... always a professional polish, something your clients can't just 'go in and buy' themselves.
there have been a few threads recently about french manicure polishes, try using the search option, there will be loads of info about it ;)
I use creative and zoya (supernail) for french, also use Mavala for solid colours but gradually going over to creative polishes.

Again if you search under french polish there is loads of ideas, personally i use creative's negligee or moonlight and roses for the main colour and the cream puff or bisou de lulu for the white tips, they look lush xxx

I have been using Toma's french polishes for a while now as I bought a load at a trade show after trying them out. I have to say that I really like the colours & they last fantastically. Once they have gone though I will be using only Creative polishes as they are fab & I think it looks better to be using the same product range consistantly. I wouldn't use a high street polish as I don't think it looks good to be using something that your client can buy for a few quid in Boots & charging them for a professional polish.

I always stick to my Creative polishes, I think it looks more professional if all of your products are the same....and I'm a big Creative fan.

When I used to do Jessica manicures, all my polishes were by Jessica.

louise said:
Hi all,

Just wondering from your own experiences which french manicure polish you like the best?

Also ny of you used them from the high street ie rimmel etc? Or do you stick to professional polishes!

Thanks

Louise x

Creative Cream Puff is definately the best french polish I have used. It seems to last a lot longer than other French Whites I have used.

Lynn

I use Creative polishes as well. My current favs for french are Negligee or Beau if they want a pearly pink and Romantique if they want a creme pink. For really white I use cream Puff and for something a bit different I have been using Silicone smile from the new Dolled Up collection.

Latest posts

Back