Fresh Indulgence tanning solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Marsh

Reaction score
Hi, I have just booked my tanning course and am looking
into buying the TS50 starter kit from fresh indulgence
and you get 3litres of tanning solution with it, there's the
revive anti-aging 7%, 9% or 11%, Caribbean indulgence 7.5%,
9.5% or 11.5% and the electric tan...
Does anyone have any advice on which is best?

And/or if that is the best place to buy from or is there
other places I should look at aswell.

Thanks.

Hi, I've used fresh indulgence for quite some time. It is a beautiful, superior product I the way that it smells, it's application, drying time and wear off. My only reservation is the colour. It has been too light for most of my clients. When I started out I purchased all percentages but only used the highest of both revive and carribean. The electric tan was pretty good. I have done masses of research. Out of all the products I have tried and there has been a lot, I now use Ambermist and famous Dave. Both products are amazing but are different tones. One being a golden brown and the other a brown. Both very natural colours. You wouldn't think they were spray tans. I have a lot of repeat business. I still carry fresh indulgence for the novice tanner or those that are looking for a healthy glow. I hope all that helps but in the end it's what you and your clients are happy with. Ps, I also offer the London Tan which is also made by Fresh Indulgence but is rather like the poor relation. Still good but it allows me to offer a cheaper range to the teens. 😎

I ordered the same kit Wednesday and waiting for it to arrive. I had no reply on here so I ordered the electric tan and one of each Caribbean. If they are too light with the kit I got (£199excluding vat) you get booster drops so maybe could deepen the tan that way :)

Latest posts

Back