Popular LA Tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupcake34

Reaction score
Hey all :) so I'm looking to purchase two solutions of la tan, I was thinking about the disco tan 14% and a 12% tan (the brown base not cocktail), was wondering if anyone had experienced either of these solutions and would recommend them? Was thinking 14% would be ideal for those wanting to go ultra dark particularly before holiday but I'm worried it could be too much. I also have some fresh indulgence in revive 9% and electric tan so just wanted some darker options :)

Hi,
I use la tan. D always but the smaller bottles(think 250ml)
This way I can have one of each shade with me at all times so that when I'm out and about- especially tan parties I always have the suitable colour with me.
X

My most popular LA is 12%, I've rarely used the Disco. Second most popular is Fast Tan x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Agree with Lilypie 12% most popular never used disco and fast tan is next x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast tan, 12% and 10% brown in that order for me. Clients who want very dark have now started having the fast tan & leaving over night! These are the only 3 I stock now x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Forgot to say that I don't stock any of the Gold range or Cocktail 14% as my clienta much prefer the brown tan

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back