From black to grey - advice grateful

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi guys, any advice would be great. Somebody just asked me if it can be done. She's a goth and dyes her hair black blue all sorts, her natural is brown, she's got black on now but wants to have gray!.... Her hair is in not bad condition considering. Advice would be great please? Thanks x

I'd say no, be atleast 2 if not 3 lots of colour work even if you used a colour reducer x

Hi guys, any advice would be great. Somebody just asked me if it can be done. She's a goth and dyes her hair black blue all sorts, her natural is brown, she's got black on now but wants to have gray!.... Her hair is in not bad condition considering. Advice would be great please? Thanks x

If you tell her to find an Affinage using salon, they have a gothic range and could advise her further by looking at her hair and testing, and should be able to gradually lighten her hair whilst using the gothic grays.

Ok thanks I use wella but I did training with Af at college and can get it so I will look into it. Thanks for tips x

Latest posts

Back