From red to purple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jes86

Reaction score
Hi can I please have some advice?

I have a client with red hair (been using majicontrast red) and now she wants to go purple, however majirel has discontinued the 5.26- so what can I use? And what will cover the red? And the luo purple shade is too dark, I was thinking of switching to wella 55/66. Please help :) x

Hi can I please have some advice?

I have a client with red hair (been using majicontrast red) and now she wants to go purple, however majirel has discontinued the 5.26- so what can I use? And what will cover the red? And the luo purple shade is too dark, I was thinking of switching to wella 55/66. Please help :) x

Try matrix 5vr it's lush!! :) x

Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity - true violet - not red, not blue, very intense violet, even for a semi, does not fade :)

In my profile pic u can see the violet over my blonde - never rinsed out after 3 weeks, and my hair does not hold any colors :)

You dont need to cover the red, just add blue. It will go purple.

Majirouge 4.20 is your man xx

5.26 = 1 tube 5.52 and 1/4 tube of Majirel red mix.

That's according to L'Oreal (what they told me when they discontinued the shade last year).

I'd go with Persianista's idea though and simply do 4.20 all over if she wants to go plum.

On another note, I feel officially old - I have witnessed Plum being in fashion for the young, then the middle aged, then nobody and now the young again. :(

Time for a glass of wine!

:)

Latest posts

Back