Frown lines -how to make them less visible

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Andrea, Have you heard of our age reversal treatment A-lift? It is a fantastic way to slow down the ageing process! We have heard some fantastic feedback, celebs love it, and its become really popular! If you are not wanting botox yet it might be a fantastic option for you and a lot cheaper option!

I'm always squinting an jar a lovely deep line in the middle of my brows, I'm 30 I have found that microdermabrasion and a skin peel and it looks better, it's no completely gone but it's nowhere near as deep. There is No way you would get me anywhere near Botox I hate needles lol

Andrea27, try virtual mesotherapy or rf therapy, both works! :)

I'm always squinting an jar a lovely deep line in the middle of my brows, I'm 30 I have found that microdermabrasion and a skin peel and it looks better, it's no completely gone but it's nowhere near as deep. There is No way you would get me anywhere near Botox I hate needles lol

I 've been wanting to have a course of microdermabrasion treatment for a while. Good to know it helps a bit with frown lines. I 'll be happy even with if it just slightly helps.
I also freak out at any mention of botox! I always thought I would have it done eventually but the thought of injecting something into my face just doesn't appeal to me anymore!

I would really recommend trying either Environ's Focus Frown treatments or Collagen Stimulation Therapy as these were both created by Dr Des Fernandes who is a world renowned plastic surgeon and are a great alternative to Botox.

Hth xx

Latest posts

Back