Full 'white girl' weave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kisywisy

Reaction score
i was going to have micro rings installed, but i've decided to go for a full weave. i've found a woman near me who does this and i'm taking my own hair, so i know where it is from.

i know the pros and cons to weaves, and i really do think this is the best option for me. my natural hair is just too short for it to look right.

anyway, she said if i wanted straight hair, to buy 3 packets for a full head. she said we won't use it all, but better to have too mmuch than not enough. said it ranges from 2 to 2.5 packs for full head

if i want a body wave, then i only need to buy 2 packets. she said two packets is more than enough as wavy hair hides the wefts better. i quite fancy body wave. i know it won't last long and the curls will fall out, but i don't mind.

i've read so much on here re extensions and suppliers. not much about sew in weaves. i'm about to buy 2 wefts from hairplanet (heard great things about them on here) in body wave. do you really think this'll be enough to do a full head??

also, do will they matt and tangle easily??

even though noone replied i thought i'd post a photo of me before and after the full weave. sorry for the serious posing but didn't have many recent pic of my short hair and only my hen night stuff with the weave in lol

just thought i'd share if anyone was wandering what a full 'white girl weave' looks like

picture.php

Attachments

• IMG_6104.JPG
    IMG_6104.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 17,995
  • IMG_6427.jpg
    IMG_6427.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 22,236
You look lovely!!

Sorry no one came and helped you with your original thread!

xxx

even though noone replied i thought i'd post a photo of me before and after the full weave. sorry for the serious posing but didn't have many recent pic of my short hair and only my hen night stuff with the weave in lol

just thought i'd share if anyone was wandering what a full 'white girl weave' looks like

picture.php

I think it looks great! how many packs did you buy?

i used 3 packs and every single bit of it was used!!

They look amazing. :biggrin: do they feel very tight or give you headache at all?

They look amazing. :biggrin: do they feel very tight or give you headache at all?

thank you :)

no, they don't feel tight at all. when she was actually braiding my hair, i honestly could've cried, but once the braid was actually done, it wasn't sore or tight. i expected to have a headache because i get one if i have a tight hairband on or hair pulled back too long, but i've not had one at all!!

a serious minus of it is the itching. it's so, so itchy!!! i've been so, so careful with it and followed her instructions to the letter. she said to wash my hair once a week max. i think that's what's making my head so itchy!!!! it takes AGES to dry my real braided hair properly, but if it's not dried right, it can go mouldy. no way i want to risk THAT!! haha!!

it kinda feels like i've got a hat on lol

Hi! Wow your hair looks totally amazing in the pics!!!
May i ask how are you getting on with it now (did you have to have the braids re-done etc) ?
Also, did she braid your hair in a circle pattern around your head, or horizontally?
Sorry so many questions, seriously want one myself, so Im researching my weave options at the moment...

Ps did she sew *parting*-*closure* on top of your weave as well? How does that feel? :D
Many thanks in advance!
x

wow what a transformation, you must be well chuffed :D

Wow that lookes really really nice I'm quite surprised how lovely it lookes.

I'm used to seeing it on black women not White women first time I have seen this on a White girl and it lookes great.XX

it looks so cute :) I deffs perfer the micro bead weave myself, that way I can tighten it myself. It looks so pretty love the length.

Latest posts

Back