Fully qualified now / Want your opinion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
:green: from last night im fully qualified with creative as a nail tech im so rapt i did the best nail art last night i have ever done that might of been as i wass in a foul mood with the other girls i just want to have a moan and see if you all think this is fair 8 of us put in &aud 5 each we got the teacher flowers and chocs to say thanks no one would do it give them to her so i said i would then with out telling me they changed there minds and asked another gilrs to do it so i let it go then all of the girls starting talking bout going out afterwards i just keept listening they had orgnized to go out after school for coffee and just forgot to tell me and as i was leaving the girl who was going to give the teachers flowers and chocs ran up to me and said can u wait and i said no i have to go home i have visitors i didnt and i think they new that but i dont care i was really hurt by that i told my hubby i hope they choke on the caffee lattes one of my friends at glass said come and i said no i want to sit in a room of peoole who are two fACES NICE TO UR FACE AND RUDE BEHIND YA BACk what do u all thibk of this.. i dont care i never have to see them again
BUT I WANT TO THANK MY EDUCATOR AND CREATIVE FOR TRAINGING ME I CANT WAIT TO START NAILS AND GET MY CERT AS WELL:green:

If you feel like this thank your tutor in person... Just get them a card from you and say how you really appriciate how much they have done for you...
If you feel that they did this on purpose just to spite you just ignore it... You may have taken it the wrong way though as when they was talking about it they may have just ment it as a whole group thing and maybe you have misunderstood them.

Good look with your nails though

Bell - I get the feeling you're excited but I can't read that post, can you go back and put some punctuation in and some paragraphs :lol:

It's been a long day and I've been staring at nails so my eyesight is playing up and I can't keep them on one line long enough to read it - blame my age chick :hug:

Trinity Nails said:
Bell - I get the feeling you're excited but I can't read that post, can you go back and put some punctuation in and some paragraphs :lol:

It's been a long day and I've been staring at nails so my eyesight is playing up and I can't keep them on one line long enough to read it - blame my age chick :hug:

Yeah but no but yeah but no but!! .... Sorry just my wicked sence of humour ... :lol:

Nail FX said:
Yeah but no but yeah but no but!! .... Sorry just my wicked sence of humour ... :lol:
that's what I was thinking when I read it.... it's vicky pollard!!! sorry, I am wicked too.

Do as cutie pie said and just do your own thing... don't worry about other people and what they say and do.

Good luck now you've passed!!

Hi Bell
Had to read that ten times!, couldnt get the jist of what you were talking about. Think you were very pissed of when you wrote it!!
Congratulations on finishing your course, I was really excited when i finished you just want to grab every hand and start giving them great nails right away. dont let what happened get to you, you probably wont see them again. Thank your educator yourself. I am sure they will appreciate it. Dont let last night ruin your excitement, it soooo not worth it.
xxxxxxx:Love:

Latest posts

Back