Funny names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go on you tube, episode 1... Clearly states,... Find me the ships dictionary Master Bates...

Not forgetting Roger, the cabin boy...you only need to YouTube early episodes and watch them!

Vicki, my mother was not amused either, I didn't see the problem as a small child in the 70's

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry but it's wrong.... Just watched the first ever episode.... Master Mate.... Sounds like.......

It is master mate, and tom the cabin boy.

Master mate is a naval ranking.

It is myth and a joke about the rude names.

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

My friend is Swedish and when we go to ikea she always giggles at the names of the items.

Let's just say sometimes they call tables sunshine, mirrors glow and all sorts of random things!

It defiantly makes ikea even better!

Cold caller: May I have your manager's name?
Receptionist: Bischoff.
CC: There's no need to be so rude!

A true anecdote.

Hotel I used to work in had a regular guest, Mr De'ath. We all thought he had added the apostrophe.

I had Mrs Cockshoot yesterday on the phone in my ordinary job. My manager was sitting next to me and he burst out laughing, I tried my hardest to contain myself.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Available in all good supermarkets! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407492406.262291.jpg

Our history teacher was called mr Hancock all the 11 year old boys thought this was hilarious.

There is a kids drink in my local corner shop called boobee, I must take a picture next time I go.

And the signs in home bargains get posted on FB all the time as they often say things like "Xmas chocolate ass"

And my doctor is actually called Dr J King! Lol

I actually know a bloke called Wayne King

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407514895.218808.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407514895.218808.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Back