Galvanic and High Frequency Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

I bought a Galvanic and High Frequency machine from one of my college lecturers when I was still at college.

I got the same products as the college used to practice with. It was Solutions we used.

Now I'm wanting to invest in a better range and wondering if anyone has anything they can recommend?

Also, I did buy some SBC products but I've never used them and was confused that they have both the + and - symbols and they dont come with clear instructions so thats put me off using them.

The only website i've found so far that do a facial range and galvanic is Hara products, not heard much about these.
:)

hi, thanks for that. checked out the website and sent them a wee email :)

Use the SBC products. Because they have both the positive and negative charges within them it makes life really easy, mind you it's also made me lazy as I don't have to think so much about all that polarity milarcky, it just does it for me!

We used the Priadara range for our electricals. They state exactly what they intend to do and the relative polarity. I personally did not like the smell of them.

Latest posts

Back