Galvanic machine - no probe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fay Talbott

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just recently purchased a multi use electric facial machine, including Galvanic. There is no hand held probe with it and no mention of one in the manual - just an earthing bracelet to use during ultrasonic peeling.
Does anyone else have a machine that doesn't require the use of a probe during Galvanic? I didn't think it was even possible.

Thank everyone

Which brand is it?
Can you post a picture ?
Does the previous owner still have the attachments?

Which brand is it?
Can you post a picture ?
Does the previous owner still have the attachments?

Is brand new, I've just had an email from the distributor claiming that because there are two probes, it completes the circuit.
It's a Weelko.

No. Don’t get that at all!!!

Vic x

Oh I see! I thought you meant not to buy it! I was like nooo too late

The email just claims as there are two galvanic probes, they complete the circuit between the two, but I've always worked with two galvanic rollers and the balls, and the client still has had to hold a probe...

I'm stumped.

Sorry, which model do you have? The link brings up the whole range.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I see what's happened, I didn't think one roller is positive and the other is negative, that's why you get a complete circuit.

It's actually a pretty good machine. You can't get directly from them though, have to go through a distributor.

Not sure if it helps but the new Guinot Hydraderm which is a galvanic machine (old Cathiodermie) now uses 2 rollers, one + and one -, which completes the circuit so need to hold an electrode or have a pad any longer?

Hey,

Thank you. Yes my machine works the same system.

Xx

Hi everyone,

I've just recently purchased a multi use electric facial machine, including Galvanic. There is no hand held probe with it and no mention of one in the manual - just an earthing bracelet to use during ultrasonic peeling.
Does anyone else have a machine that doesn't require the use of a probe during Galvanic? I didn't think it was even possible.

Thank everyone
I have just purchased this machine also and was a bit confused

Latest posts

Back