Geek & the Scientist in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
OH MY GOD! What a day, first a visit to Loughton whereour own GMg and the hairy hippy as he called Doug scoon adn then all the mad threads on here, but enuff said about them.

Mr Scooon I bow down before you, you were totally amazing I have to say i went to watch Sam in action but glad you went first or i may have wandered off. i hated chemistry at school but the way DS put it , it all fell in to place and i actually understood what he was going on about as well as understanding the principles and what was going to happen. Oh my god (again, Lucia is remembering something for a change lol). I look forward to reading your book and feel privilged to have met you and am going into work on monday to boast Doug Scoon shook my hand. may never wash it agin seriously thank you so much you were excellent.

Sam what can I say as always you were enteraining and informative but not stuck with your nose in the air that you cant talk to us on the lower gound floor to help us rise in the elevatr. You took the time and effort to help me with my problem with my smile lines and I have everything set up as i type to get set and go, will let you know how i got on. I see why you are the chief educator you kept us all totaly engrossed from start to finish and cleared up some of the misconceptions we had come to in regards to the masters programme.

Thank you both of you for running all over the Uk and Ireland to keep us educated and give us your time and knowledge.
x

If anyone mentions my spelling they will get shot
lol
JOKe
x

Yea what a fab afternoon...........Don't they make it easy to understand the complex science of Chemistry and how to do that perfect nail.............Clever sod's aint they xxx
Even though I got there late, a few family problems that had to be delt with first, but hey better late than never I say ..........I had a ball and meeting all my geeky mates, this was the icing on the cake xxxx
You guys rock and you will never know how much you did brighten my day..........
Thanks to Tracey and Co, it all went so brill xxxxx Must do it again xxxx

Oh I'm so gutted that I couldn't make any of the dates, glad you all had such a great time, I bought Doug's book at Excel and it's such an easy read, well written and easy to understand.

What a fab day I had too, when I got home I couldn't stop talking about it lol.

It was great to meet Doug, Sam and all the other geeks that attended.

Thanks Sam and Doug for a wonderfull, informative seminar in which we all learnt so much. It was all great revision for my MQD on Monday too, I just wish I could have more revision sessions like that :D

Sarah

Yes a true fab day it way. I could listen to both Dough and Sam all day long - they keep me so engrossed. Thank you both for taking the time out come and meet us geeks and also thanks to Tracy for putting on a nice little spread. It was also great to see all my geeky mates too. And yes Sarah it was great revision for our Masters exam tomorrow. Just hope I can remember everything x

Ok rub it in :cry:
I tried really hard to rearrange my clients but couldn't do it. I feel I've missed a once in a lifetime opportunity, gutted!
But I'm happy for those of you that went and glad you enjoyed it.

Latest posts

Back