Gel nail urgent advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaunna

Reaction score
Hello everyone :biggrin: i am just about to book my manicure and gel polish course to benefit me in work, these courses are 1 day long and at the end of july so needing get to my kit ASAP!:Scared: But im all very new to this and very luckliy have my dad to help pay for the courses and kit (as im a single mum on low income) but we are trying to find a decent kit and fairy cheap! but im stuggling i have no idea what brand to use or sites to buy from,:confused: i would like to have quite alot of nail polish colours ect but everything i find is through the roof expensive :rolleyes: hopefully someone can help as soon as possible as i have no time left!! :eek: thanks in advance everyone :biggrin:

Do the courses you are going on sell kits? Who are you training with?

Most companies like to see your certificates before letting you buy their products, but if you are going on a course with them the kits provide everything you need for your training.

Don't worry too much about having a wide selection of colours you can add them as you go along.

I trained with Bio sculpture & spent my earnings on adding colours & buying more stock for my kit.

You will most likely need to do lots of practising if the courses are just one day, so make sure you charge the people you are practising on enough to cover your product use. The course will be able to tell you how much each service will cost you in products.

Have you opted for a certain brand to work with?

Xx

Latest posts

Back