Gel Nails, The Whole Set Lifted Right Ff!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEJOTY

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Joanne, just found this site the other day. I am in need of some prof advise. I have just qualified and am still in the trial and error and time fase. Am doing extensions in star nails gel (overlay on tips) and backscratchers acrylic dip system. The acrylic I an finding fine. But a friend who I did the gel nail on has told me the next day after I did them, 2 of them just literally pinged off, not ripping the nail or anything like that, and the rest just flicked off with ease. Hence to say I am rather upset, as I am unsure of what has gone wrong. Her nails had free edge for the tips, her nails in good order, the only flaw was her nails were welled, they dipped in the middle and and the free edge goes up. I buffed the nail and sparyed with the star nails hydrator, added the tip with star nails glue, buffed the false tip, added one layer of the gel, it is the gf21 one coat gel, cured for 3 mins and wiped. Would really apreciate and ideas, thanks in advance, look forward to hearing form anyone who i in the know. Cheers Joanne xxxxxxx

Don't you need to use P21 primer with GF21? Helen (tech support at United Beauty) told me that P21 goes with GF21 and VF21. Give her a call - 08456010196. She might be able to help...x

Latest posts

Back