Gel overlays - pleae help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurly Wurly

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am fairly new in this business and have done the norm manicaure,pedicure and nail enhancemnets but I have just had a client ask if I could do gel overlays on her natural nail as they are fairly long anyhow.

Couls you tell me what this would involve from start to finish and what a good price I can quote her for.

Many Thanks xx

I charge £25 for nno...really its the same as you would do normally...just that the free edge is your tip...i dont really build an apex on nno...unless the nails are really flat...the most important thing though is capping the free edge...this has to be done otherwise the gel will chip. HTH xx

Thanks for that Nail Style, so the onlything I would not need to do is create a rough surface ??

Kurly Wurly said:
Thanks for that Nail Style, so the onlything I would not need to do is create a rough surface ??

not sure what you meam babes...rough service..? just prep as norm, remove the shine from the nail with a 240 grit ... work your first layer in (pink or clear) ..cure..then your builder layer (pink or clear) ...cure...then your white if you are using one...cure...then another clear...cure...then your final coat (gloss)..cure...wipe. xx

Got it! thanks for your advice x

Latest posts

Back