Gelish Day Out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
So... I've just come home to receive a invite from Nail Harmony, there's going to be a showcasing of gelish in the Hilton Hotel Stansted on Sunday 22nd June.. Is anyone attending? It's 3 hours away from where I live but hopefully I can attend ekk excited lol xx

Thinking about it however depends if I can get the day off of work :(!

Ooh I would love to go but I didn't get an invite :( x

Awh why didn't u get an invite?? I hope people are going b nice to meet uu xx

How did you get an invite? I didn't get one :( xx

I'm not sure I come home from work & it was with my post :/ xx

There's an invite to the event on Nail Harmony's facebook page with some more info. Xx

I'm not on FB :( is it an open event or invite only? Can invite myself and tag along lol xx

I'm going :) it's about 45mins away for me xx

I am going, got an email invite. Check your junk folder :) x

I got an invite, depending on hospital apps, I'm hoping I'm well enough to go. I've so missed nails!

Yay hope to see some of uu there then it's a 3 hour drive for me x

Woo I just checked their fb page and registered. Definitely going to go as not far from me at all :) excited xx

I'm not on FB :( is it an open event or invite only? Can invite myself and tag along lol xx

Follow this link and register and they will put you on the guest list :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401541859.748399.jpg

Ok so I've finally added myself to the list :) looking forward to a day out whoo hope to see some people there xx

I just registered to go as well. Hopefully will get to meet some of you! :)

Woohoo I did it!! Xx

Be nice to see some of you there xx

Latest posts

Back