Generating new business/income

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joellelise

Reaction score
hello!
I am new to this website, I didn't know where else to turn for advice, i decided to give it a shot on here :)

I've been an Esthetician for over 5 years, currently running my own business as of 1 year.
I live in a small community in Ontario and I'm looking to offer a service that will generate more income/clientele.

I already have a steady stream of regular pedicure, shellac manicure and facial clients, but im looking to further my education/up my services.. I absolutely love anything related to skin/skincare.

There's other estheticians in town that offer microblading, eyelash extensions/lash lifting, laser/IPL..(which does not interest me..)

I live in such a small community that there is a lot of competition, and it's hard for me to tell wether or not there would be a market in this city for an expensive service..
Anyone here been in the same situation?

Can you try polling your current customers to see what other services they might be interested in? That might be the easiest place to start.

Latest posts

Back