getting clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisaj

Reaction score
getting customers is hard work!! i've done paid adds, very pricie!! door 2 door drops, local shops & hairdressers friends & there work places, also done deals, im puffed out, any surgestions? :cry:
tar Lisa

It's quiet out there at the moment! You can get a free line on Yell.com. Do you have any clients? You could offer them an incentive to recommend clients to you. I have also written to all my old database and got 10 new clients off the back of that.

(ps fill out your profile hun, it gives us an idea of your experience and helps us give better advice and not teaching you to suck eggs or conversely assume that you know more than you do!!)

Hiya Lisa, i'm finding it quite at the moment also but things will pick up towards the christmas period. I have an ad in the yellowpages and that forme has been the best advert yet as far as attracting clients. You will also find as the word gets around yu will start toget calls.

Thanks for that
Must do profile thing!! very new to site & nails, i do have a free space in yell. Still trying to get my way around the site, wheres the profie bit then,
Thanks
Lisa

Lisaj said:
Thanks for that
Must do profile thing!! very new to site & nails, i do have a free space in yell. Still trying to get my way around the site, wheres the profie bit then,
Thanks
Lisa

Under Quick Links, edit profile.

HTH

Am idea i got from a geek on here is to ask local posh frock shops, hairdressers,anywhere remotely connected with looking good and parties, to keep your cards next to their tills. I did and am getting quite a few as people start buying their xmas do dresses. Wedding dress shops are the best...
good luck

Thanks Plaoh,
Great profiles done now!! Never thought of dress shops, not that experinced yet, if i get some more customers besides friends i could gane experiance.;)
Lisa

yellow pages ad paid for itself over and over again for me.....and local village papers have worked too!!

Dont be despondant it will all come together b4 u know it.

Other than that make sure your own nails look FABAROONEY and you'll get comments from that !

good luck

amb x

Lisaj said:
Thanks for that
Thanks
Lisa[/

Every client that has came through the yellow pages has done so because i have a little box instead of just one line. They have said this is why.
Just a thought.

Just a thought

Instead of business cards, we recently got some business card size fridge magnets for our apartment letting business to give to people. They are much more likely to stick it on their fridge and people spend lots of time going to their fridge!! - but a businees card is more likely to get chucked in the drawer etc... They are not too expensive

you can get business card sized fridge magnets from www.vistaprint.co.uk they do really good deals , like free business cards , i got 25 fridge magnets for 99p from them coz you get special offers when you register with them !!
and they have themes for nails, or you can upload your own design , :biggrin:
i have had 2 clients from my yellow pages advert (its areally nice box aswell )
but i have had a few from my free website, and leaflet drops
had nothing from local paper adverts :mad: (and they cost a fair amount of ££ aswell :rolleyes: )
hope this has helped a bit , dee xx

Latest posts

Back