Getting somewhere with infills at last!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share with you my infill experience from last night.

I finally got round to buying some Hotshot, Outblack, Koala buffer and girlfriend buffer files from Creative as shown on my conversion course earlier on in the year (didn't see the point in buying them before my present stock of files ran out - good of me eh!!!:) )

Gosh what a difference they made to me when i did an infill last night.

The bit of lifting the client had came away lovely using the Hotshot and when it came to removing some of the white in zone 1 (to replace the smile), the Outblack made fantastic work of it.

What would normally take me 2 hours to do i did in 1.5 hours - brilliant!!!!

And not only that they actually resembled something like a new set when i'd done, as opposed to what they'd usually turn out like.

I felt so confident removeing the lifting - something i would never of been before, it felt great.

Took me a while to get used to picking up the right file, but soon got used to the grit etc...

Anyway like i said just wanted to share - roll on my Skill building class in 2 weeks, can't wait to see what futher tips i can pick up.:)

Cool, before you know it you'll be wondering if your finishing clients too quickly :). Pleased to hear that it's working out. It's a buzz when it all falls into place.
I've been a tech for 5 years and I'm still learning, in fact I'm learning that I didn't know as much as I thought I did :)

grafxgal said:
Cool, before you know it you'll be wondering if your finishing clients too quickly :). Pleased to hear that it's working out. It's a buzz when it all falls into place.
I've been a tech for 5 years and I'm still learning, in fact I'm learning that I didn't know as much as I thought I did :)

Your so right, the feeling you get when you feel like your actually getting somewhere is unbeliveable - makes all the tears of frustration worth it.!!

Latest posts

Back