Getting tan off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyAnnJ

Reaction score
Hi, I read if u out some bicarbonate in your bath it strips tan off is that right?

Trying to get mine off but have some build up and want to try a new sample so need my skin to be fresh
Thanks

Use exfoliating gloves etc but coming really patchy at min

Lemon juice works on stubborn areas too - mix it in with with some scrub on the glove and use on the problem areas :)
Works a treat!!! Haven't tried all over though :confused:

Hi KellyAnn,

If you are a spray tan technician/salon owner we'll be happy to send you a free sample of our Tan Eraser to try. It's different from traditional exfoliating mitts and very effective.

Just send us an email or private message including your business name, location and link to your business website or Facebook/Twitter page and we'll arrange to post one out for you.

Jamie

I use a tan eraser and recommend them to my clients too. They are the best I've found so far. I've actually worn holes in mine lol

Another vote for tan eraser! Just used mine and that's last weeks tan off! Ready for the new one [emoji4] x

Sorry jumping on the thread here, where can you but tan erasers from!? I tried my friends and I need one, was amazing!

Another vote for tan eraser! Just used mine and that's last weeks tan off! Ready for the new one [emoji4] x
They're great, it just rolls off in the shower [emoji4]

Hate to burst the tan eraser product but I have clients who use facial wipes and it takes tan off quickly. If clients come for a re spray and have stubborn tan left I just wipe them down with baby wipe which isn't as good as facial wipe but it certainly helps and doesn't over exfoliate your skin.

Also be careful of over scrubbing your skin it can cause problems too.

Hate to burst the tan eraser product but I have clients who use facial wipes and it takes tan off quickly. If clients come for a re spray and have stubborn tan left I just wipe them down with baby wipe which isn't as good as facial wipe but it certainly helps and doesn't over exfoliate your skin.

Also be careful of over scrubbing your skin it can cause problems too.
Have you tried the tan eraser?
I've never felt that it over exfoliates. I use it instead of a body scrub twice a week and it's gentle and my skin which is sensitive is fine afterwards.

I've never felt that it over exfoliates. I use it instead of a body scrub twice a week and it's gentle and my skin which is sensitive is fine afterwards.

Sorry to jump on the thread- im relativly new to tanning . Rather than people use a in shower / bath scrub prior to thier tan to prepare - could you suggest they use something like this instead? As im getting a lot of questions about which scrubs they should be using ?!xx

Sorry to jump on the thread- im relativly new to tanning . Rather than people use a in shower / bath scrub prior to thier tan to prepare - could you suggest they use something like this instead? As im getting a lot of questions about which scrubs they should be using ?!xx
If my clients mention they don't like build up or find it difficult to remove I advise them to get one. I do use mine prior to tanning though.
Or....it could be a retail opportunity for you. Stock your tan brands exfoliates and moistures or the tan eraser for them to buy

No I Havnt I live in Africa it hasn't or is not available to us. That is why I suggested wipes as it works and everyone in the planet has access to a shop to buy wipes.

Latest posts

Back