gift voucher wording

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
when a client purchases a gift voucher, its great when they specify the treatment they are paying for eg Hot stone massage, but, what do you write in if they just hand money over?

I hate writing in the amount, eg £20 and always struggle with what to write inside.

I usually put something like:

a pampering experience
to the value of £20

but wondered what everyone else did.

when I got my logo made by extentionize, he sent me a template for a voucher and was thinking of printing that off and glueing it into the gift voucher.

so, what do you do?

here's my typical gift voucher.

This is a section from my gift voucher

This entitles :
To nail services/nail products to the value of £20. Or can be used in part payment of nail services from Nails at Home. No change given.
Authorised by: Expires:

Not redeemable for cash. Redemption value not to exceed £00.00.

I've made gift vouchers on publisher (adding my logo on them) and all I've done is made vouchers for £1, £5,£10 and£20.
I've added that the vouchers can not be redeemd for cash and change from vouchers is not given in cash.If there is more than £1 difference in change this is given in the form of voucher.
I find this makes life a lot easier for hubbys wanting to buy their wifes a pressie, but dont have clue what treatment they would like.
hth
xx:hug:xx

I've made gift vouchers on publisher (adding my logo on them) and all I've done is made vouchers for £1, £5,£10 and£20.
I've added that the vouchers can not be redeemd for cash and change from vouchers is not given in cash.If there is more than £1 difference in change this is given in the form of voucher.
I find this makes life a lot easier for hubbys wanting to buy their wifes a pressie, but dont have clue what treatment they would like.
hth
Sorry, how do you do that? do you print vouchers off and insert them into a card?

Sorry, how do you do that? do you print vouchers off and insert them into a card?

Baisicly yes :lol:
I'm a bit a of a skinflint so I use any cheep blank cards that I can find:lol:
At xmas I use cheap xmas cards, if it's a birthday i'll use b'day card etc.
my tel no and logo is on the voucher so the recipient knows were it's from.

here's my typical gift voucher.

Mine are for monetary values. They are produced in Publisher and printed onto parchment paper which gives them a nice finish. I have a different image on each one and I have a lovely card similar to yours but different frontage and just the words Gift Certificate & my business name. Inside is blank and I place which ever voucher they require, sign it and date it. I then have matching envelopes to my card and it all looks very professional.

Attachments

• £10 Gift Certificate multi.jpg
    £10 Gift Certificate multi.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 21,374
  • gift certificate card.jpg
    gift certificate card.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5,264
Last edited:
thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back