Gift Vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daintyfingers

Reaction score
Please can you help me..................????
I have just finished designing my pricelists and wanted to do some gift vouchers too.
I love everything all to look the same so I have used my logo, same typeface, colour, etc. as the pricelist for my voucher template but now just need some help on the wording.
Anyone any ideas please.......xxx

I have my logo on the front and back and some pictures on mine but the wording is as follows:

Front:
£10(on a swirly thing!)
Ten Pounds (I have £10, £20 and £30 vouchers)

Gift Voucher
Redeemable against any nail services or products
To be used within 6 months of issue date. Please see reverse for conditions of use.

Back:
This Voucher can be used to purchase any nail service or products from name and address of salon

Please telephone .............. to make an appointment

The voucher must be used within 6 months of the issue date

This voucher must be presented at the time of the service/purchase. This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash equivalent. Change will be given up to the value of £5 if applicable

Issued by ………………………………. Issue Date ……………………..

I have asked people to redeem them within 6 months. This is because it became an accounting nightmare if they came back more than a year later. But in practice, I would still honour them after 6 months.

Thanks for your help x
Wording was great I will use that if you don't mind!?
Checked out the other thread as well - the link worked! I always forget to look at past threads I just have a problem and post it!!!!
Thanks again xxx

Latest posts

Back