Gifts/goodie bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just wondering if any of you have given your clients a goodie bag,thank you gifts or salon launch gifts and if so what were they?
Thank you x

I think the goodie bag that went down the best with my clients was when I ran a promotion for an expensive mani & pedi which included a gift bag of nail items.
I had some organza pretty bags into which I put: a good quality nail file, a mini solar oil and bottle of acetone.
Present it nicely and it's surprising how excited clients get!! :rolleyes:

May 2018 nail offer copy.jpg
Just have a look in your stock cupboard and see what you could put together cheaply, or look out for special offers at the wholesalers.

I think the goodie bag that went down the best with my clients was when I ran a promotion for an expensive mani & pedi which included a gift bag of nail items.
I had some organza pretty bags into which I put: a good quality nail file, a mini solar oil and bottle of acetone.
Present it nicely and it's surprising how excited clients get!! :rolleyes:

View attachment 208886
Just have a look in your stock cupboard and see what you could put together cheaply, or look out for special offers at the wholesalers.

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back