Glamorous Lengths hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexy chick

Reaction score
hi just wondering if any one hve used them any infor good or bad would be apperciated thanks x

Their websites not very imformative!!!

hi just wondering if any one hve used them any infor good or bad would be apperciated thanks x

Hey,i use glamorous lengths on all my hair extension clients and its really good hair.It stays silky n soft and hasnt had any matting which is good.havent had any complaints about it xx

I have used them and I find the hair nice quality for the price. The hair doesn't taper off and is quite thick for .5g. It washes well. I have previuously had it used again so lasted 6-7 months

thank you ive ordered sum for a client as other supplier out cant wait for it to arrive also it doesnt say much on web is it indian remy x

As far as I'm aware it is Indian remy yeah

i use glamorous lengths hair extensions, well recommended hair and thick strands, good quality hair all in all.they told me that its indian remy hair x

hi just wondering if anyone could help ive been using glamorous lengths now which i have found fab i have had 1 complint though my client went swimming and it matting ive always been taught that u can go swiming but plait hair rinse chorian off shampoo. has anone else and any swimming issues to be honest i think its clients lack of aftercare but just mkin sure any advice would be fab thanks xx

i use glamorous lengths hair extensions, well recommended hair and thick strands, good quality hair all in all.they told me that its indian remy hair x

hi just wondering if anyone could help ive been using glamorous lengths now which i have found fab i have had 1 complint though my client went swimming and it matting ive always been taught that u can go swiming but plait hair rinse chorian off shampoo. has anone else and any swimming issues to be honest i think its clients lack of aftercare but just mkin sure any advice would be fab thanks xx

hey, she really shouldve avoided the chlorine altogether, it matts and ruins hair extensions really badly, this wouldnt be your fault it would be the clients fault for not handling them well enough xxx

hi thank you shes been a nightmare client to be honest she was refered and had hers fitted with a friend. shes forever pull strands out then saying it my application when its only the sides that cum out them when she arrives she admits she not been using th correct brush putting conditioner on roots etc. but i just wanted to be sure about the swimming as she kicked up a right fuss and said basically i should sort it oot for free it had all matterd near the roots etc. it toook me a whole day to put right.

hey, she really shouldve avoided the chlorine altogether, it matts and ruins hair extensions really badly, this wouldnt be your fault it would be the clients fault for not handling them well enough xxx

Latest posts

Back