glitter tips - still dont know how!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
sorry girls i know ive asked this before!

ive searched threads but cant find much, could someone give e a step by step for doing glitter tips with metro powders from applyin the tip to finishing?

thanks!!!

lou x

thanks thats a great help. the red looks cool!

i tried this way with the silver, by putting the clear over the glitter....but my nails seemed to look grey when they were out of the light, is this normal with silver glitter nails?

lou x

if you do it with silver glitter, you dont need to worry about putting clear over the top. because if you file into glitter it turns it silver. so if its silver in the first place, no harm done !:biggrin:

angel fingers said:
if you do it with silver glitter, you dont need to worry about putting clear over the top. because if you file into glitter it turns it silver. so if its silver in the first place, no harm done !:biggrin:

Sure if you don't cap with clear, you will end up with a rough surface?

Cathie! said:
Sure if you don't cap with clear, you will end up with a rough surface?

That would depend on the type of glitter, if you are talking about the Metro powders, the glitter is so fine that you still get a high gloss smooth finish just as with a P&W

Thanks for that, I've never used these powders, so unfortunately I can't compare their silver to any other that I've used.

Latest posts

Back