Going from good to great.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to share my excitement with you all.

Left my salon after 3 years only one month ago and things are going real well from home. Got a new client today who asked for 3 tips with biosculpture on them.

Previously she had gone to NSS salons and they had cut off all her lovely long nails and cut her cuticles and she said she had awful ridges in her nails.

She was so pleased that I would do just three nails for her and couldn't believe how natural they looked.

Anyway, she said she is going to see how these three go and if good, will book a full set of overlays with me.

Best bit is she took some of my business cards to give to her work colleagues, who all get their nails done at the NSS salons.

So glad I had to courage to go it alone. I am off on holiday this weekend for two weeks to hopefully sunny Hastings and wish you all peace, love and lots of new clients!!!

Sam (happy bunny)

That's brill, you go girl!

Thats great news hun!

Well done! :hug: :hug:

glad its going so well for you, enjoy your holiday xxx

So happy for you Sam enjoy your holiday hun, you deserve it!! :)

xxxx

oh, good, its all coming together for you now isnt it. glad to hear its going so well. relax and enjoy your break. :hug:

Latest posts

Back