Goldwell/L'Oreal experts!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljo6610

Reaction score
Hello,

Have a new client who has been having Goldwell coverplus 6NGB mixed with 7NGP (half and half) and is happy with the colour but I use Loreal and want to try and match the colour as best I can. I was thinking Richesse 5.15 Frosted Chestnut mixed with 7 Blonde. What do you think?

Any other ideas gratefully received.

Thanks.x

Hello,

Have a new client who has been having Goldwell coverplus 6NGB mixed with 7NGP (half and half) and is happy with the colour but I use Loreal and want to try and match the colour as best I can. I was thinking Richesse 5.15 Frosted Chestnut mixed with 7 Blonde. What do you think?

Thanks.x

Richesse is not gonna cover surely? And you'll prob want 5.03 with a bit of 6.32

Hello,

Thanks.x

Triflective naturals are a bugger to match 6ngb is dark blonde reflecting bronze and 7ngp is mid blonde reflecting pearl I wouldn't no where to start :$ x

Triflective naturals are a bugger to match 6ngb is dark blonde reflecting bronze and 7ngp is mid blonde reflecting pearl I wouldn't no where to start :$ x

I agree - too many tones I think, might be worth getting a Goldwell colour for this client.

Thanks bluerinse - I'm only training so not familiar with all the numbers yet but I thought coverplus was quasi? so was using Richesse as that is a quasi too? She has some grey but understands that won't give her full cover but wants quasi as doesn't like the regrowth (I know you still get some re-growth but not as bad as with perm).

Theden and Alex-Lydia - thanks, think I will just forget trying to match loreal to goldwell and start fresh may take a few attempts to get the colur match right. She said that she had several goldwell colours before getting it right.

Thanks anyway everyone much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back