gonna go for it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
i am at the salon all day today and im gonna get a customer if i have to beg lol
will let you know when i et back

good luck hun , xx

go for it! I gave away 1 free set of nails this week and have had 6 more bookings just from that 1 client!!! good luck

julia_james said:
i am at the salon all day today and im gonna get a customer if i have to beg lol
will let you know when i et back

wow hun when did u start in a salon??

hope its going ok chick

xx

i know a man who owns a restraunt near where i live and he also owns the hairdressers next door so he has loaned me the back room will take pictures when i go up and post them he is busy in the hairdressers today so i eed to poach some customers lol

well not impressed lol been at the salon 5 hours and not even a sniff of a customer
does anyone have any advise on how to get customers in as this is really depressing me

hi again

have u tried leaflet drops, money off vouchers, or send an email to all ur contacts and get them to forward it onto all theirs and so on

good luck

xx

think im gonna have to kidnap people from the street lol

i paid and put a full page ad in my local rag, cost a bomb but was worth it, the fone hasnt stopped ringing! do an offer, i did 25 a set, nat tips, if they're happy they'll rebook for their infills. im also doing refer a freind cards -refer a mate and you get 2 on your next infill, they get a fiver of a set if they bring in the card, you staple it to the existing clients card. go down, offer a file and paint for a fiver to hair people. im also gonna do cards with a mini man for 8.50 (normally a tenner) for quiet days, go into shopping cetre and hand em out. spray tan will also earn you if youve room and doesnt cost a lot to get started - if you know how! it is a great earner and im doing an offer of a spray tan and a a mini man for 20. dont get disheartened, get think ing and make it work, youve got the people there, you just have to get into you! offer 10% of for hair customers.

I know im being really nosy but are you next door to is it morenzos?

yes i am hun do you know it?

julia_james said:
think im gonna have to kidnap people from the street lol

haha!!! get that pair of tights on your head first!!

lol what do you mean hun?

oh duh lol just read what you wrote
too early not with it yet

:wink2: tee hee, im so sad my geeking starts at 6!!!

lol 6am??? is there a 6am?????????????
never seen it lol

Latest posts

Back