Good accountant?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
does anyone know a good accountant., with good prices?

its only a small business but soooo many things to do.. so would love someone to handle that side of it for now...

thanks is advance.

The main thing to remember with accountants is if you dump a bag of random receipts/dates in front of them in no particular order, it's going to cost you far more than if you're systematic in your approach to your work/finances. If you don't do your filling properly and present it to them in a logical sequence, you're going to have to pay them for the extra time involved, on top of the actual accounts themselves. Time is money, to everyone! :)

thanks.. ive kept reciepts in order etc to make it easier and lower the cost for the accountant.

luckily we only have a few so far but il defintely keep filing the reciepts in the future

You're welcome, because so many people seem to think that as long as they hand everything over any old how, the accountant will sort it out for them for a set fee. He/she won't! Don't employ them as your filling clerk, as it's not a freebie, if you want to keep costs down. Good luck with your venture. :)

my accountant is lovely, knowlegable, firendly , excellent value for money, but i dont live near you. if you want his details anyway, please pm me!

tigi

Its worth asking other businesses near you for reccomendations. I agree with the above posts too!

A good accountant should save you more money than he costs you. I believe the average annual cost for a ltd co accounts is around the thousand quid mark.

that sounds reasonable for the year..

ive been qouted double that but ive only got one quote so maybe she is just expensive:eek:

Latest posts

Back