Good microblading courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leahbella16

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at going on a microblading course and I've found a course in Cheshire with Advanced Aesthetics for £795 including the kit. I wondered if anyone had trained with these or if people have heard of them? I've not been able to find too much information about them other than on their own website.

Or if people can recommend other companies to use and what their prices are like.

Thanks

Hey Leah,

If you're still looking for some direction in regards to microblading courses I'd like to introduce ourselves, Beautiful Brows!

Or if your looking for some more details check out our Social Media & Website.

Thanks,

Meg - Beautiful Brows

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at going on a microblading course and I've found a course in Cheshire with Advanced Aesthetics for £795 including the kit. I wondered if anyone had trained with these or if people have heard of them? I've not been able to find too much information about them other than on their own website.

Or if people can recommend other companies to use and what their prices are like.

Thanks

Hiya i am looking into this too, did you find anywhere you liked? also what did you organise in regards to room set up with the council etc

I trained with them and they're absolutely fab!!!! Highly recommend

Latest posts

Back