Good Morning all Geeks and Guests!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Good Morning Geeks !!

Have a wonderful day at the show and at N222!!!

I'm missing you all and wish I was there. Well I am here!!

Feel free to send Questions between now and 12:00 and I will answer.

Welcome to the wonderful world of nail Geeks all guests on the stand.

xxx

Hi geeg, have recently purchased flawless pink (and its great!! )and some natural powder, Can I mix the flawless with the perfect to water down the colour of the flawless and to just add abit more tone to the perfect pink??

Hi there ...

Yes you certainly can.

You can also change the tone of the colour to suit your skin tone. For instance I have a blue based skin tone and Flawless is too peachy for my skin so I add a tiny bit of Cobalt Blue form the Mosaic powder collection and it makes a perfect colour for me.

Hi Geeg,

I've been working with L&P since August 2004, I'm considering entering myself into some competitions this year, I bet it's a real buzz. Do most competitions have a section for newbies?

can i soften the perfect white colour without buying, soft white??

heavenly said:
Hi Geeg,

I've been working with L&P since August 2004, I'm considering entering myself into some competitions this year, I bet it's a real buzz. Do most competitions have a section for newbies?

The major competitions have a rookie section for newbie competitors. It is such an encouragement for new ones to be able to compete against each other and not have to put themselves up against seasoned campainers!!! Can be a bit scarey as well as disheartening.
Your work improves dramatically when youhave competed. You look at all nails ina different way from then on!!

nailfairy said:
can i soften the perfect white colour without buying, soft white??

You can 'dilute' the perfect white with the Perfect Natural powder, but in my opinion you will not get the same colour as soft white and it may still be a little bit too white for you.
I dilute the soft white powder with natural to get an even softer look. Example below!!
Or you can look in My Gallery to see the really large version of this image.

Attachments

• solar_oil_copy_thumb.jpg
    solar_oil_copy_thumb.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 115
Hi Gigi,
What pink did you use for these enhancements? Also is the soft white opaque, does it cover the natural smile ok?

Bon Jour Geeg!!!
Hope you dont mind but I think I posted a question to you in the wrong place - I put a thread on the main forum about sculpting which you replyed to . I then posted a reply with a few queries in the same place - I dont think that was the right way to do it !! - but could you have a look when you get time and see what you think about the nail biter topic !!! Many thanks for any advice you may have
Have a great day
Jayneym [QUOTE=geeg]Good Morning Geeks !!

Have a wonderful day at the show and at N222!!!

I'm missing you all and wish I was there. Well I am here!!

Feel free to send Questions between now and 12:00 and I will answer.

Welcome to the wonderful world of nail Geeks all guests on the stand.

xxx[/QUOTE]

Sorry everyone - I think I've got it right this time !!!
There's a tip on this site about a 2 step acrylic application for nail biters.
Its vicki's tip #11 - if you get a chance to take a look it will probably help to make sence of my previous post !!!
I'd b interested to hear what any of you think about it!
The site is www.nailtech.com
Hope to get a few comments on this one
Lots u luv
jayneym

Latest posts

Back