Good products to retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojjo_hair_nails

Reaction score
Can anyone give any advice on any good nail products to retail.

Deffo thinking the cnd minis....cuticle oil and the rescue rx.

Anything else?

I use vinylux as my normal nail polish...woulfnt be over popular as everyone seems to go for gel polish these days.

Any advice would be great x

Anything else?

I use vinylux as my normal nail polish...woulfnt be over popular as everyone seems to go for gel polish these days.

As well as Solar Oil and RescueRxx pinkies, you could also retail Vinylux and Vinylux top coat. Certain Vinylux shades can be purchased in pinkie collections too.

I sell loads of Almond Hydrating Lotion, I use it as a final finish to all my treatments so clients get to feel it a few times, and invariably buy a bottle after a few appointments. This morning I took delivery of some of the new Vanilla Sugar Spa Manicure hand lotion, it's absolutely gorgeous and I suspect I will be ordering plenty more soon.

As well as Solar Oil and RescueRxx pinkies, you could also retail Vinylux and Vinylux top coat. Certain Vinylux shades can be purchased in pinkie collections too.
Yea that's what I was thinking the more popular colours in the vinylux.

Just nice to have some products on display for show.

I sell loads of Almond Hydrating Lotion, I use it as a final finish to all my treatments so clients get to feel it a few times, and invariably buy a bottle after a few appointments. This morning I took delivery of some of the new Vanilla Sugar Spa Manicure hand lotion, it's absolutely gorgeous and I suspect I will be ordering plenty more soon.
The CND one?

I love there lotions and defdo will stock a few.

Oh really Cant wait to try that then to

The CND one?

I love there lotions and defdo will stock a few.

Oh really Cant wait to try that then to

Yes their new range, I didn't like the citrus or gardenia so am pleased with the new Vanilla

Yes their new range, I didn't like the citrus or gardenia so am pleased with the new Vanilla
Yea and I think most people like vanilla so would probably be good all round.

Must order some tomoro x

Anything else?

I make and retail unicorn cuticle oil and its amazing!!
Check it out on my fb or website.

Latest posts

Back