Good quality hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
HI ALL

does anyone know any fab brands of hair extensions as ive had several sets in my hair this year and they are all matting and backcombing up on themselves its driving me mad! going dry too. i know my aftercare is fine as im an extensionist but when i used to treat myself to slightly more expensive hair i felt i was getting value for money. even the bohyme remy doesnt seem as good. help!

thanks

HI ALL

does anyone know any fab brands of hair extensions as ive had several sets in my hair this year and they are all matting and backcombing up on themselves its driving me mad! going dry too. i know my aftercare is fine as im an extensionist but when i used to treat myself to slightly more expensive hair i felt i was getting value for money. even the bohyme remy doesnt seem as good. help!

thanks

Balmain is the best value for money I ever tried. x

thanks hun i agree, thats the front-runner with me and always has been. cant run to it tho what with xmas lol, need something similar but a little cheaper! x

Latest posts

Back