Good remy hair extension supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Hi can anyone reccormend a good remy / Indian hair supplier for my budget hair price range? I was going to use studio 58 but forgot they don't add tax onto there prices untill the end so it ended up being abit expensive :/
Thanks!

Hi

I myself am looking for a good new supplier for Indian Remy! I have been using Euphoria one which has lovely thick bonds but sometimes the hair tends to get very knotty! This is what I do not want :(

So if anyone has any other decent priced suppliers of thick Indian Remy bonds could you please reply to us!

Hello,

Our Indian 4A range is our lower budget range of hair. The hair material is cheaper and is designed for short term use. We only give our 4A Indian hair a life span of up to 3 months.

Having said this, we have many customers wear our Indian 4A for over 6 months however the hair material is lower and cheaper to source, hence the price tag of £xxx per 25g double drawn 16 inch and £xxx for 20 inch before vat.

We would recommend trying one of our higher quality ranges for example our Brazilian range which has a life span of up to 12 months and over. The quality is outstanding and you'll notice a considerable difference in the two different types of hair material.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Euphoria One Team x

[no trade prices please]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I myself am looking for a good new supplier for Indian Remy! I have been using Euphoria one which has lovely thick bonds but sometimes the hair tends to get very knotty! This is what I do not want :(

So if anyone has any other decent priced suppliers of thick Indian Remy bonds could you please reply to us!
Try Prestige! Their 'Russian Standard' hair is Indian & European mix so it lasts a bit longer then most Indian. And it's REALLY affordable. 10% trade discount.. I do really like euphoria one's Brazillian too as a mid range x

Thank you for your feedback Colourboy.

Just to update anyone that doesn't know, our Brazilian hair has just been upgraded in quality this January to extend the lifespan for an even longer period of time due to a new processing technique and higher longer -lasting hair material, so the quality is higher than ever.
We currently only have two batches of this hair in stock but over the coming months this is the only material we will be stocking for this range. We look forward to you trying the New Brazilian hair also. x

Transform do a Mongolian blend now which is cheaper than their standard Mongolian

Lady locks hair is great. Iv just removed my clients after 4 months & it could of stayed in longer

Hair planet x

For wefts I love hair planet only downside is they only come In 18" but for the price they're fantastic! Clients get 6 months out of the hair... I've even had one client that made hers last just under 11 months!

For individuals I use angel remy.

These are my two top picks for budget Indian remy

Try Glamlox hair extensions, they are not the cheapest but the hair is really good, they offer 20% trade discount.

For wefts I love hair planet only downside is they only come In 18" but for the price they're fantastic! Clients get 6 months out of the hair... I've even had one client that made hers last just under 11 months!

For individuals I use angel remy.

These are my two top picks for budget Indian remy
Can I ask which you prefer between Angel Remy wefts and Hair Planet ? And if the blondes are good in hair planet wefts ? X

Latest posts

Back