Got a interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess_Luli

Reaction score
Ive got my 1st interview working in a creative nail salon tommorrow, ive always worked self employed with no other nail tech´s any advice ??

Íve never had an interview for being a nail tech so not really sure what to expect.

can anyone gives me any advise

Louise

Good luck hon, be yourself & i am sure you will be fine!

Sorry not really got much advice apart from relax & maybe take along a portfolio of your work. Keep us informed of how you get on though.

Ive been on two interviews and they were both different. The first one i just had a chat about myself and i asked them quetions.etc and then i had to go back to apply sample nails. The other one i just had on monday and i had to take my c.v. and my nail stuff and do 7 nails on a model. Just be confident and yourself and ask before you go if you need to take anything with you or if you will be applying sample nails.HTH.

Good luck.x

Wear a uniform!! Take your kit! Try to be relaxed, smiling and friendly...ask questions, it shows you're interested, if a particular subject isn't mentioned, you should raise it, i.e. hours, contract of employment, etc. Good Luck!

Princess_Luli said:
Ive got my 1st interview working in a creative nail salon tomorrow, Ive always worked self employed with no other nail tech´s any advice ??

Ive never had an interview for being a nail tech so not really sure what to expect.

can anyone gives me any advise

Louise

7 nails seems like a rather odd number to ask you to do?? I'm sure the model was thrilled to have 3 missing! :irked:

Anyway good luck in your interview and tell them why they will be lucky to have you there. Sell yourself.

Latest posts

Back