Got my Ez Flow exam on Monday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
Hi!

it is Saturday night and I am just preparing myself as I have the final day of my course with ezFlow on Monday and I am soooooo nervous!

I want to pass so much as I know I can do this, I have been practising loads!

Just wanted to share that all with you as I am losing sleep thinking I am not going to pass!

Good Luck Louise I'm sure you will do fine.

you will be absolutely fine louise,
sounds like you have been putting in the hard work you'll do great please let us know how you get on hun
:hug:

I will do - if I pass I want the world to know! ( and all potential customers!!!!)

this means so much to me as I feel I have wasted my life and want to do something positive with it now and I want to be proud of myself!

good luck hun, im sure you wont need good luck though as you will do fine:)

Goodluck, just try hard to relax and you'll be fine. xx

Best of luck! I'm sure you wont need it!

louisehartje said:
I will do - if I pass I want the world to know! ( and all potential customers!!!!)

this means so much to me as I feel I have wasted my life and want to do something positive with it now and I want to be proud of myself!

Not "if i pass" but

WHEN I PASS!!

If youv'e put the time in and it sounds as if you have then you'll be fine. Come on here and tell us on Monday how you feel yu did.

Taking of not sleeping, i had a dream last night that a woman laid next to me in a park and took off her pants to reveal a p**i*. it was about 2cm long!!!...lol. She then pinched my jacket!!.....What was all that about then.!

good luck anyway!!...:D

Good luck sweetheart................you'll be fine. xxx

You will do fine I am sure you will pass with flying colours have a great day and enjoy!!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you Monday evening with you good news.

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back