got my first greenie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
hi all

Today i saw my first greenie:eek: ....the lady came with the gel off on her thumb...all the others in tact....saying 'oh i must have bruised it....but i didnt feel anything'....

i said ah...i dont think so think its a bacterial infection...dark green (xmas tree green..)..filed it a little....that lightened it a TAD....scrubfreshed it liberally and then some!

and re overlayed....chucked my files....towel on a boil wash !!

i feel bad though:sad: feel like its my fault !!

spose thats a down point to coloured bio overlays...

did i do everything ok?

amb x

yeah i think you did everything fine...as there was no gel on that nail i would guess there may have been a little lifting on it...that she has picked at and hence no gel. The lifting may have caused the greenie. Might be a good idea for her to have clear gel for a while so you can keep an eye on it...with maybe polish over the top to match her others. xxx

i know the feeling guilt takes over but chin up we can only do so much at work but a lot of resonsibility rests on clients to maintain appointments and notify us if their is a problem with nails.:Love: :Love:NAIL2HEART :Love: :Love: :Love:

I dont think its your fault at all. As Angie said it sounds like if there was a bit of lifting. Think you acted really well and didnt just shrug her off and said you didnt know what it was.

You acted proffesionally and carried out the correct procedure. sounds like a job well done to me! x x

Well done Amber, you acted calmly and professionally and re-assured your client that you know what you are talking about. I havent had a greenie to date and can only assume the panic inside when you saw it. Let us know what happens when she comes back in
KxXx

my heart sank to be truthfull I though omg...and theres my client thinking she has banged it !!!

I couldn't have let her go on thinking that !:Grope: ( would i !!)

It made me think i did something wrong:o but i spose you've just got to get over it! treat it accordingly, and keep an eye on it at the next appointment

Amb x

Latest posts

Back