great desk storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
i came accross this cd, cabinet photo frame in homebase reduced from £20 to £10, and its great, for now i have cut some pics from mags just to show you how it looks but im gona put my own nail photos in as soon as i can, as for the cupboard inside it sits on the desk great and fit all my bits like cuticle oil, polish remover, etc etc, ther is loads of space and keeps desk looking neat and tidy whilst looking fab with the nail pics,
just thought id share the idea

Attachments

• nail1.jpg
    nail1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 106
  • nails2.jpg
    nails2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 88
  • nails3.jpg
    nails3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 87
Very nice....... will keep everything out of sight too....... and we love a bargain :D

Hey I like that! Not only do you have a handy little storage area but a novel way to display your work!

Looks great!

The way your heading Tracy, we will have trouble keeping up with you.
What a great salon you'll have by the time you finish.

very nice Tracy, a trip to homebase is called for I think:)

jac extreme said:
very nice Tracy, a trip to homebase is called for I think:)

hi jac, they are in the one in apsley, near the electrical items in the discount section:)

Boo Hoo:cry: all gone

jac extreme said:
Boo Hoo:cry: all gone

oh no, they had a couple left when i got mine, if i see any on my travels i will pick them up for you:)

What a great idea. Marketing, storage and good value. Will have to pop into my local store..
Jules

Hey

Great idea! Thanks for sharing that with us. I love the way you have put the nail picis on the front.

Latest posts

Back