Mobile lash technicians - mobile storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josafeenlashes

Miss Nailashious
Reaction score
Hi fellow Geeks,

I am hoping to get some advice from any of you who are mobile Lash Technicians :) all advice greatly received :)

What do you use for storage, and moving all of your equipment from one place to another. I have been having a look at quite a few different carry cases but, I would like something that doubles up as a trolley/surface as well as storage so I have an area to place all the equipment needed for each of my appointments. A lot of what I have found seem to mainly cater for hairdressers and nail techs and I am not sure how I would adapt the case/trolley for my use!

Being mobile obviously means we have a lot to carry around (bed, bed cover, stool, couch roll...etc!) so something that can do both store my lashes and equipment and be used whilst at appointments would be ideal!

Anyone that has any advice would be great, any recommendations would be great too!

xx

Is anyone able to give any advice at all or recommendations? x

Sorry I just use a regular beauty box so can't offer any new ideas! I carry that in one hand my bed in the other then a laundrette style bag on my shoulder with couch cover, blanket, couch roll etc!!

Hiya, no that's great! That's as good advice as any...am just starting out you see so have no idea really!! Will definitely be getting a beauty box :) x

Hi, I use a pink suitcase for all my things like towels, bed roll, products, my iPod for music, everything really and separate boxes for my snips and that xxx

Latest posts

Back