hacked off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
hello!

I am peed off!

I had a leaflet come through my door yesterday for a new nail technician on the 'block'! I was going to leaflet drop my estate this week and I am in two minds whether or not to do it now as this leaflet has come along!

she only offers extensions by the look of it, the leaflet itself is not really that eye catching but she has beaten me to it! I have called her to ask for prices and where she is, just for my reference.

what do you think? should I deliver or not? it could work two ways, I could get clients who want more than extensions, or it could be a waste of time as they may have contacted her already....??

I would still do the drop. As you said you may get clients that want more than nail extentions. Maybe you could draw extra attention to that fact? What have you got to lose? All the best. xxx

i would do it as just because she has got there first doesnt mean you shouldnt! what have you got to lose apart from sore feet and cold hands? I know as been out leaflet dropping this morning!

Do yours babes..just make em bigger and better...out shine her. If i got 2 leaflets through my door and one was basic and cheep looking and the other was full of information and nice and professional looking i know which i would pick....go for it. xx

yes i agree you should still do the drop, people might like the look of your treatments rather than hers plus they may have not rung her yet! at least if you post yours too they have got a chioce between the two of you but if you dont post them they will only have her leaflet to choose from!
:Love: kate x :Love:

Nailstyle is right. If i got two i would pick the one that caught my eye and stood out. Go for it.x

Still do the drop, as you said hers are basic looking and also don't forget to put you specials in BIG BOLD writing.

Oh and something eye catching

I agree with Angie - still do your drop, but make sure yours have more impact and make the recipient stop and actually read what you are offering and be intrigued and interested in following up. I rarely read anything that gets dropped through the letterbox, but I certainly do if it makes me want to read on and those are the very ones that I do keep.

Best of luck with it and don't let the notion of a "competitor" sharing your turf concern you - you just have to set yourself apart from the competition ;)

Good luck with it Louise :hug:

To add to what the others have already said...dont forget Christmas is just around the corner and quite a few peeps will be wanting their nails done ...so there's another reason to get posting! :wink2:

I agree with Nailstyle - go and deliver them but make sure they are the best

Cathy

me too louise i would still go ahead and deliver them, you won't lose
anything by doing so, only gain
go on be a devil and don't be put off.

jules x

Latest posts

Back