Hail Hail to Teachers!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lollipop

Reaction score
Hi all

Dont know if you all remember that I was going back to school for the day??? Its my sons last wk at high school and they were having an activity week for the kids, and inviting men to do boys stuff!! and girls from beauty, hair nails etc for the girlies!!
Well I did it yesterday. Oh my Gawwwdddd!!!!!! Never again!!! In the morning I had to entertain about 20 girls with nails, they all thought they were getting there nails done!! did one girls hand, a few fingers, nail art, nail art compitition, let them paint each other nails, you know that sort of thing. Just before break 2 of them asked if they could change activities!! was I that boring???!!!?? Anyhoo got through that one had lunch and went back again.....one of the teachers came in and explained she had been let down and can some more girls come in? sure i said....about 40 girls ploughed there way in!!!! by the end of the afternoon I had about 50 girls aged between 14 and 16yrs in one class room all wanting me to do there nails!!!!! It was the hardest 5 hours of work I have ever done in my life!!!!!

There were some gobby girls who kept trying to talk over me and demand that they have there nails done, very proud of myself didnt rise to the bait!!! Just kept calm and talking to them. I was told they were very well behaved!!!

I now think all teachers should get danger money!!!! That must have to be the most demanding job in the world!!! Teaching teenagers!! They asked me about next year.........still recovering!!!!

i always said when i was at school, that i would NEVER be a secondary school teacher

i'd end up institutionalized!!
x

i spent a week attending school with my son last year to help him in lessons and i cant count howmany paracetamol i got through, the kids drove me mad, i could never be a teacher, however i must say i found some of the teachers were just as rude as the kids

Have to say i taught kids when they left school and first came to college. Neer again half of them don't even want to be there just there cos mum & dad said so and the other half turned up when they felt like it. it was a shame for the few who did want to learn because the others totally ruined it for them. I went in as an additional teacher never again. Give me adults who want to learn any day of the week.
x

Latest posts

Back