Hair breaking/hard to remove when waxing??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxnnails

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just found you all tonight and what a knowledgeable bunch of professionals!

I have been doing nails on and off for about 7 years and have only moved into waxing last year. I am having a couple of problems and hope you can help!

When I am waxing I find that some hairs either break off or are really hard to remove. This has happened while doing a man's legs (his first wax so quite hairy) and also a long time waxer (did her underarms, legs and brazillian). The wax I use is Caron depilspa brilliance roll on wax for legs and large areas and Mancine UltraFlexx hot wax for smaller and intimate areas. I know these are good quality waxes so it is obviously my technique.

Suggestions please?? It is really bothering me!

Thanks in advance

Leanne

Leanne,

Mens hair can be really thick and really deep so can sometimes cause problems try deep rubbing over the strips to cover the hair completely then pull with all your might.

As for the armpits, don't worry sometimes we all have times where some hairs don't come out. Just make sure you do give the wax a good rub to get it round all hairs then yank.

Sometimes i think this is the only advice i have i say it so often it does work though. I used to apply my wax, then my strip give it a little tap then pull and wonder why i had problems. A good hearty rub over the strips can work wonders when it comes to removal.

hth

xxx

Latest posts

Back