Hair colour disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikinkibabyx

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Please help.. Usually I do my hair myself and occasionally go to a salon. I went to a lovely salon today and got my usual bleach roots and toner plus my purple done.

But I have left with yellow roots, a pink fringe and blisters over my head.. Usually I wouldn't mind fixing something like this but I'm going outfit my birthday on Saturday and I can't do anything due tithe blisters.. Is there anything you can suggest to even get rid of the pink ends and I can live with the yellow roots??

I also never complain anywhere and even gave the girl a £5 tip even though I wasn't happy :(..

Excuse the face lol I sent my friend the pic to show how sad I was !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363286436.197960.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363286436.197960.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 12,896
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363286449.231001.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363286449.231001.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,098
You should go back and complain! X

Hi geeks!

Please help.. Usually I do my hair myself and occasionally go to a salon. I went to a lovely salon today and got my usual bleach roots and toner plus my purple done.

But I have left with yellow roots, a pink fringe and blisters over my head.. Usually I wouldn't mind fixing something like this but I'm going outfit my birthday on Saturday and I can't do anything due tithe blisters.. Is there anything you can suggest to even get rid of the pink ends and I can live with the yellow roots??

I also never complain anywhere and even gave the girl a £5 tip even though I wasn't happy :(..

Excuse the face lol I sent my friend the pic to show how sad I was !

That's not good at all. Go back and common. Bleach an warm water should reduce the amount of pink. Keep away from ur scalp of course. As maybe perfecton /8 to tone the roots down?

Go back, complain and sue them! Sorry but they have burnt your scalp! Don't touch it with any colour again until it has healed and you have have a skin patch test!
Get some Paul Mitchell shampoo three to lift the pink out

Def complain! That is shocking sorry but they have made a bloody mess!

I wouldn't want them to touch my hair again but get a refund

If your scalp sore chuck a pint of milk on it will help calm it down!

Wow what did she do ? Has she dyed your purple with bleach and that's what's made it pink ? I know it makes everyone feel crap including you but you really need to say something - if I had done this to someone I would wana know where I had gone wrong and why they weren't happy (even tho the stylist should of never let you leave like that anyway) so that I would never make that mistake again. Some times you have to be cruel to be kind but it will benefit that person in the long run so that they wont do this to someone else . Also especially if you yourself know how to fix it I can imagine its really frustrating that there is nothing you can do if she's hurt your scalp.
Maybe try bleach with 3% if you can bear it on the roots to match up your colour but with the front unless you wana dye over it or bleach it out I think ur pretty stuck bless your heart xx :sad:
Or blue shampoo ? Xx

Don't do anything to your hair yourself!!! You really need to go back to the salon and show them your scalp and explain why you didn't say anything before leaving. If your not happy with what they offer you in the way of compensation you may need to take it further. Like previously stated sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind. good luck x

This is absolutely terrible work! Please do not put anything on your hair or scalp until you have gone back to complain, take lots of pictures of this especially the blisters! Did they skin test you and do a strand test? Sorry this has happened!!! X

I've had a couple of blisters at my crown before when I've done it and at some salons coz I get bleach on roots then a toner so I'm fine with blisters but not at the front of my head! I can't even hide this one and I love my fringe :( I'm gutted as I'm going out on Saturday!

I really hate to complainand she did wash them separately but she, in her own words, was bored of drying my hair coz I've got so much of it.. So she dried the fringe altogether and I think that's what's made it bleed :( I always wash and dry my purple and blonde separate and I even told her this!

I'm nap upset and lost all faith in going to salons again! I feel I'm only ever fully happy when I do it myself but this is ridiculous! I actually left the salon and wanted to cry.. I was walking to my car and as the salon is in the city centre I was walking through a shopping centre and thought everyone was staring at me :(!!xx

Ps sorry about the spelling.. This salon geek app is terrible!!

Omg did I just read that you are used to blisters??? It's only a matter of time before you get burns and aloplecia

Woah. Definitely go back! Purple has obviously run into the blonde :-( id ring up and explain so they will defo have time to chat and/rectify it when u go back. I wouldn't advise u keep having bleach on your scalp if it tends to blister :/ maybe loads of foils and a toner instead! X

What vol do you use with bleach?

Beautiful!! My roots are solid as if I've sprayed a ton of hairspray on them coz they're covered in gunk from the blisters :(!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363297863.712261.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363297863.712261.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,166
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363297945.261669.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363297945.261669.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 5,268
And looking at your roots i bet they've used too high a peroxide, noticed your scalp looking sore so took it off too soon!? X

Don't all scorn me but I usually use 12% but as I said I usually only get one wee blister at my crown and it disappears within two/three days. Yes I know its wrong to use 12% but I do and it works for me and I never have any problems.

She used 9% and I have blisters at the front of my head, my crown, the back of my head .. Everywhere :( xx

Also ignore the colour of me I'm just back from having a spray tan haha!!x

Whats your natural colour? X

Ah god now that's a question haha!! Eh coppery brown x

I'd rather do 3 applications of a low peroxide mixture then use 9 or 12 on scalp.
You have a case for compensation. Go back

Latest posts

Back