Hair extension advice please :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmc87

Reaction score
hi,

i have shoulder length hair (due to dying it too much) that i hate and would like it to be longer. i have a few like different layers in my hair now because of breakage aswell. was just wondering if anyone could give me advise really.

i want my hair weaved but dont know how much hair extensions i would need and where to get it done. i hav seen some hair extensions on pauls world website as that is where i got my clip in one from. they are Remy Couture human hair range 113g.

any advice on if these are any good and where i could get it done? im not too far from manchester.

thanks
helen

hi,

i have shoulder length hair (due to dying it too much) that i hate and would like it to be longer. i have a few like different layers in my hair now because of breakage aswell. was just wondering if anyone could give me advise really.

i want my hair weaved but dont know how much hair extensions i would need and where to get it done. i hav seen some hair extensions on pauls world website as that is where i got my clip in one from. they are Remy Couture human hair range 113g.

any advice on if these are any good and where i could get it done? im not too far from manchester.

thanks
helen

dont know of anywhere you can get it done in your area, but in Preston they do it on the local market.. is afflecks palace still around? they had a salon in there that did wired and wonderful stuff =] ...

Afflecks - Afflecks Manchester (Northern Quarter) established 1982

they will advise you on the hair u need

hth xx

hi,

thanks
helen

p.s
if you want gorgeous long hair naturally STOP dying it so much =] lol

Microloop extensions are the best ones to get, less damaging for your poor hair!

Another huge vote for micro ring extensions!

I'm from Preston and do both bonded and micro ring. I would stay clear from the market though Hun. I know it's busy and people go crazy for him but the quality isn't very good. Xx

Latest posts

Back