Hair extension courses - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miff123

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

Just looking for a bit of advise really... I currently have a standard office job (boring but pays the bills) ive been thinking for some time now about doing a hair extension course and starting off part time around my current job. To build a bit of a client base and also earn a bit of extra cash.

So basically I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a newbie like me! I.e. certain course to take, how to start off (I want to train in Micro rings/ Nano rings in particular), is it worth it? etc...

I have had a little look on social media and there aren't many mobile hair extensionists around in my particular area so I'm hoping this would be a good investment?

Any advise will be much appreciated!!!

Hello!

We offer a variety of hair extension training courses, ranging from 1 - 2 day training in a number of methods.

C1 (£269): Micro Rings, Mini Tubes, Fusion Bonds, Easy Shrinks
N1 (£299): Micro Rings, Mini Tubes, Fusion Bonds, Easy Shrinks, Nano Rings
C2 (£259): Sew-in Weave, Micro Ring Weft, Tape Weft
C3 (£425): C1 + C2; Individuals & Weft methods

We recommend choosing a course with variety such as individuals and wefts. If you would prefer to start off smaller and expand at a later stage, N1 would be a perfect starting point for you. We do cover all theory and practical aspects of training PLUS advice on setting up your own business, hair suppliers, insurance providers and more.

The hair extension industry is wonderful to be a part of and allows you to channel your creativity!

If you have any queries at all, please don't hesitate to call/email us :)

[email protected]

Kind regards,
Belle Academy x

Hello!

We offer a variety of hair extension training courses, ranging from 1 - 2 day training in a number of methods.

C1 (£269): Micro Rings, Mini Tubes, Fusion Bonds, Easy Shrinks
N1 (£299): Micro Rings, Mini Tubes, Fusion Bonds, Easy Shrinks, Nano Rings
C2 (£259): Sew-in Weave, Micro Ring Weft, Tape Weft
C3 (£425): C1 + C2; Individuals & Weft methods

We recommend choosing a course with variety such as individuals and wefts. If you would prefer to start off smaller and expand at a later stage, N1 would be a perfect starting point for you. We do cover all theory and practical aspects of training PLUS advice on setting up your own business, hair suppliers, insurance providers and more.

The hair extension industry is wonderful to be a part of and allows you to channel your creativity!

If you have any queries at all, please don't hesitate to call/email us :)

[email protected]

Kind regards,
Belle Academy x
Belle is very good x

Belle is very good x
Ahhh thank you :) ive been looking at a few different courses but its hard to know the best one to take.

Agree Belle is great.

There are lots of hair extension courses available. Have a good look around at what's available before parting with a penny. If you're not already a trained hairdresser, you might find it more difficult to pick up if you only do a short course.

Also, be sensible when reading Facebook reviews as the poor reviews are usually deleted leaving only the glowing ones behind.

There are lots of hair extension courses available. Have a good look around at what's available before parting with a penny. If you're not already a trained hairdresser, you might find it more difficult to pick up if you only do a short course.

Also, be sensible when reading Facebook reviews as the poor reviews are usually deleted leaving only the glowing ones behind.

Ahh thanks - I did notice that no one seems to leave bad reviews anywhere on social media. Im not looking to do it until around end of march/april so ive left myself plenty of time to research and seek a bit of advice. ive been having nano's for around 4/5 years now and ive also helped my flat mate re-fit some of hers when shes had hair catastrophies so Im quite familiar with how they are fitted etc. I guess im more worried about getting myself out there and making a business out of it, but I suppose I wont know unless I try.

Latest posts

Back