Hair extension courses in/around Scotland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

del<3

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for an extesnsion course that runs in CENTRAL SCOTLAND or as near to as possible?

I did look at the Great Lengths course however I think you need to source hair from them and as far as I know they only supply Indian hair? I was looking for a course in pre-bonded/micro ring hair extensions?

Also if anyone knows of any decent european hair suppliers?

Thank you :lol:

not sure what you would class central scotland but I know that Lush-Us Uk do one in glasgow every month, hope that helps

hi,

thanks - yeah glasgow would be classed as central belt! I'll have a look on their website and see when the next one is!

Gumtree normally have a few advertised. I would research it well before making your decision as I know when I did mine I felt like it was a waste of time and have spent a fortune topping up what my training was suppose to do.

It's not a trade you can learn in a day, well if you want to be good at it.

Also great lengths is meant to be one of the best quality brands on the market so I would imagine their training would be good as well

Snazzyz i'm beginning to think you work for lush us lol

Balmain do lots of courses all over scotland huni i done mine in glasgow trainers are brilliant and aftercare is fab love balmain extensions theyre amazin xxxxcnt find the number but just go on their website hun numbers on there xx

God I wish I did - I totally loved their training after a bad experience with another company which I felt was a total waste of money and would just hate for someone else to be in the same boat!!! They've peed me off a few times with stock issues etc and have looked for other suppliers but just keep going back to what i know best - Actually if they were in my area I'd probably ask them for a job lol xx

i love Lush-Us too Snazzyz!! I was really happy with how good their training services are lol!

Thanks everyone :) I went on the lush-us website and the training looks really good!

I briefly checked the balmain site but didn't get the proper details but I will definitely have a look around!

Its such a massive trend right now that there's so many out there and I'm just a bit confused haha!! Obviously I don't want to spend the money on rubbish training and I want to make sure I train in as many techniques as possible to be diverse to my clients :S

Thanks everyone :) I went on the lush-us website and the training looks really good!

I briefly checked the balmain site but didn't get the proper details but I will definitely have a look around!

Its such a massive trend right now that there's so many out there and I'm just a bit confused haha!! Obviously I don't want to spend the money on rubbish training and I want to make sure I train in as many techniques as possible to be diverse to my clients :S

I completely understand, I was overwhelmed by the amount of places but it's safe to say Lush-Us really stood out and I've never looked back since training with them!! :) they offered loads and I left feeling so confident! Also what I think is important is the help you're given even after your training, all I have to do is pick up the phone and they're happy to help hehe!
I really hope this helps and good luck with whatever you decide to do! :) xxx

I completely understand, I was overwhelmed by the amount of places but it's safe to say Lush-Us really stood out and I've never looked back since training with them!! :) they offered loads and I left feeling so confident! Also what I think is important is the help you're given even after your training, all I have to do is pick up the phone and they're happy to help hehe!
I really hope this helps and good luck with whatever you decide to do! :) xxx

Thank you! :green:

Thanks v much :) will have a look!

Do you find you get returning custom
Then? Glasgow girls hair and nails are booming right now!!! x

I have just trained with lush us too and I have to say that from beginning to end their course was excellent.I enjoyed the pre and
Post learning online that you do and you
Practise on a live model which I thought was great and what attracted me to the course.
A positive learning experience , that has really fired my
Imagination. Tigi x

Hi,

I am looking for an extesnsion course that runs in CENTRAL SCOTLAND or as near to as possible?

I did look at the Great Lengths course however I think you need to source hair from them and as far as I know they only supply Indian hair? I was looking for a course in pre-bonded/micro ring hair extensions?

Also if anyone knows of any decent european hair suppliers?

Thank you :lol:

hi del, i did my course with belle hair extensions and did the pre bonded and micro riings, excellent course and aftercare team and got the kit aswell.chek out glasgow ones with them xx

Thank you!! Will do! :)

Latest posts

Back