Hair extension courses!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercedeszelah

Reaction score
Hey
I'm new to salon geek and need your help. I'm wanting to do a hair extension course and wondered if anyone can recommend one as there is so many I don't know which is the best xoxox

I trained years ago in London, but I use lush us for my hair. I know they do hair extension courses maybe get in touch with them? Hth xVx

Thank you, will look into them. I have read many posts saying that they are the best extensions to use, I didn't realise they done training. Any other suggestions?
Xoxix

I trained with raccoon. 10 years ago now. There training was excellent and they are always on hand to answer questions even 10 years on lol
X

I trained with Lush-Us, they're HABIA approved :) hth x

Hey
I'm new to salon geek and need your help. I'm wanting to do a hair extension course and wondered if anyone can recommend one as there is so many I don't know which is the best xoxox

I looked on the Habia website n chose Belle hair extensions training, cannot recommend the course enough,very informative and good.it also depends on what methods your after ? x

I've trained with three different companies, but would recommenr Balmain as the most thorough.

Latest posts

Back